Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Furby New Stock for 2013

Alhamdulillah, just got a call from my supplier today about Furby. Our ordered for Furby can only be materialised this month. After few months wait and queue with other seller. I heard in Thailand the demand is very high and one can only purchased with more than RM500 per item..fuh!!

I would not say much as I knew this Furby mania or trend is bubbling, this is precious items to be displayed and I am counting days to say...hey!!! its OUT OF STOCK AGAIN...and I believed it will not be so long to hold this stock.

Its first come first serve. And for this SPECIAL APRIL OFFER..the Furby package comes together with Furby Carrier. One can use the Furby Bag to carry with.

Furby Orange Package:
1 Furby Orange Robot + 1 FREE Furby Carrier / Bag worth RM40
All the above RM280 (excluding post)


Furby Purple Package (SOLD OUT):
1 Furby Purple Robot + 1 FREE Furby Carrier / Bag worth RM40
All the above RM280 (excluding post)

 

Grab this..as I only have this precious two units Furby only!!!

 


   
Furby Orange 2013

Furby Purple 2013



No comments: